Essential oils have been around and used for years because of the Health value they hold.
Uses: (always used diluted)
- Burn with a candle burner (mix oil and water) or atomizer machine
- Steam with water in a bowl and cover head with a towel (to help clear out flu and congestion)
- Dilute into a bath
- If pure and organic-mix with body creams & desserts
- Add a few drops into a spray bottle to create a face toner
Here are the top benefits:
- Enhance a positive emotional state of mind
- Enhance physical wellbeing
- Purify air from harsh chemicals
- Refine and purify your skin
- High in antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties
- Heal and nourish skin
- If pregnant – check oils before using & dont drink them!
Tip: store out of the light, preferably in dark bottles.
- Lavender (helps sleep, nervous system, clearer skin, pain relief) – ‘mix some drops with water into a spitter and spray over pillows and bedding before sleep’
- Peppermint (helps indigestion, headaches, nausea, cleans the air)
- Butterfly Pea (antioxidant, promotes blood circulation, skin purifying)
4. Tee tree oil (skin healing, anti-septic, anti-fungal, anti-biotic) – never ingest!!
5. Cranberry (reduces dryness, regenerating cells, anti-oxidant, high in vitamins)
6. Pitts energy – Neoveda (energy lifting, rejuvenate mind and body)
7. Christmas spirit (love this smell, I use it year round for its rich essence of cinnamon and orange -health benefits of cinnamon are amazing)
8. Mandarin & tangelo (strong citrus essence lifts up the air, great to use in the morning or afternoon, circulatory oil
Extras: lemongrass oil, sandal wood oil- extremely beneficial and smell great and refreshing for the mind.
What oils do you use?
That’s all friends