Here are some tips and tricks for your precious roots.
After showering I use a special turban hair towel which helps the frizz and is light on the hair. I have 2-3 of them and alternate them till my hair is almost dry.
- Made of silicon
- Amino acids
Why use leave in treatments?
- Prevents dandruff and fungal infections
- Helps fizzy dry, rough, split end hair
- Smoothes hair
- Strengthens hair
- Protects hair from environment and heat damage
- Use daily or after hair cleansing
See below the products I like to use:
- Schwarzkopf (amino cell rebuild spray)
- Schwarzkopf (got2b – heat protection)
- Herbal essences (strengthening cream spray for damaged hair)
- John Frieda (for blondes – lightening controlled spray)
- Avon advanced techniques (Argan oil serum)
- Umberto Giannini (curly hair silkening balm)
- Coconut milk (anti breakage serum)
- Victoria Secret (jojoba hair and body oil-great for after sun and pool use)
- Mane ‘n tail (herbal grow spray)
- The body shop (coconut oil hair shine)
- Moroccanoil (deep treatment hair serum)