I always use a setting spray and when it’s a big occasion and I need the makeup to really last and look great I use a primer.
I have a couple that I currently use to reccomend.
- MAKEUP ACADEMY pro base primer
- MAC prep and prime (FOR DRY SKIN)
- MAC paint pot
- TOO FACED- shadow insurance
- MAC – fix + (very good!!)
- MAKEUP ACADEMY- fixing mist
- LOREAL – studio secrets -smoothing resurfacing primer
- COLLECTION 2000 – fix me up
- ELF -makeup mist & set
All purchased either online or in the UK (superdrug/boots/beauty counter)
TIP– great to keep in your handbag as a refresher too!!
That’s all friends