I thought I should share my reccomend FACEMASKS and treatments which I storebuy.
Part 2– will be released soon, focused on homemade nautural FACEMASKS.
Tips/Benefits/why do them?
- Air-cons, heaters- leave our face dry and flaky…..
- Keep masks in the fridge
- Use at least once a week
- Apply with a brush (as seen in photo below)
- Masks hell to clarify, cleanse, moisturize the skin
- They relax your skin / muscles and also your mind!
- The are easy to use
- Portable (take a small amount for a trip)
- They come is so many varieties for all skin types
- They help prevent future skin issues
Recommended store bought ones:
Yes I do have quite a few masks because I love trying out products and do use them a lot depending on the condition of my skin that day.
- Snail and rice face mask sheets
- Soap and glory pore mask
- Aloe Vera and collagen sleeping masks (apply and keep on overnight – lay a small towel on your pillow)
- Various herb gelatine masks – mix with water, apply then wait till dry and peel off.
5. Grape yoghurt mask (very hydrating)
6. Lush – bb seaweed mask
7. Hawaiian clay mask (deep cleaning)
8. Lush- the sacred truth mask
9- Caviar facemask
10. Totally juicy mango taffy pore strips
11. Facemask applying brush (rinse after each use)
12. Benafion- all natural sleeping mask
13. Honey, ginseng, cactus, Angelico extract masks
Sorry for the long post- just wanted to include all my favourite types of masks so hopefully you can find the exact one or something similar to help your skin.
That’s all friends