I love the crunch to a cucumber, they go great with dressings as they absorb lots of flavor too.
What are the benefits?
- Fights heat with its cooling effect
- Flushes out toxins
- Very hydrating
- Boosts immunity with vitamins A, B, C
- Helps weight loss
- Reduces puffiness
- Stabilizes blood pressure
- Great for hair and nails
- Helps kidneys and organ function
- Soothes muscles and joints
- Aids digestion
- Reduces bad cholesterol
- Helps diabetes
Most of the vitamins are also in the skin so try to keep it on if your stomach can handle it.
- Cucumber tonic water with witch hazel and aloe Vera (hydrates the skin after cleansing- before moisturiser)
- Light cucumber moisturiser
- Cucumber makeup remover with witch hazel, tea tree (soft and gentle)
- Cucumber water eye pads (kept in the fridge) leave on closed puffy eyes for 10 minutes
CUCUMBER GREEN JUICE:
(Very light, cooling, semi sweet)
- Either made as a smoothy or a green juice
- Frozen green grapes
- Cucumbers (unpeeled)
- Wash all ingredients and cut into chunks (not the grapes)
- Add a bit of water to blender to help it move
- Add foods into blender and blend till smooth. -DRINK UP
- Juice- after blending put through a fine strainer into another cup/bowl
- Use remaining fibre for baking etc…..
That’s all friends