I love love ice cream! Unfortunately, I’m dairy intolerant (not only lactose) and it’s hard to find dairy free vegan ice cream in Hong Kong and the sorbets are horrendously expensive and full of white sugar. So I resulted to making my own which turned out great!
- Strawberries (frozen)
- Raspberries (frozen)
- 1 Lemon juice
- Grapes (optional)
- Tablespoon of Organic honey – use another sweetener for vegan option
- Add the frozen berries to a blender mixed with lemon juice and pulse till smooth
- Some water can be added here if the contents needs a nudge
- Add the raw organic honey
- Blend till smooth
- I like to keep the bits in (option you can sieve them out too)
- Place contents into a container and roughly add in halved grapes (frozen grapes are yum)
- Leave in the freezer for at least 4 hours
- The honey won’t let it get too hard as sugar does not freeze!