We all need some TLC pampering From time to time and I find that going to the spa a nice treat.
In Hong Kong having massages weekly is not rare, that’s why it’s so readily available everywhere and the places stay open till 2-3am or are open 24hours!! So no matter what time you work you will get a chance for some TLC.
Treatments I took at the spa
(The room was beautiful, very girly inviting and most importantly clean!)
- 1hr body massage
- 45 minute seaweed mask body wrap
- 20 minute grapefruit body scrub
- 45 minute clarifying facial (Sothys Paris products)
- Followed by a steam shower
- Relaxes your body and mind
- Massages flush toxins
- Promotes circulation and blood flow
- Seaweed wrap-during sweating process, impurities are eliminated, removes dead skin, moisturizes, it’s full of proteins,vitamins, and lipids. Rebuilds skin elasticity -helping stretch marks and slimming, shapes excess skin.
- Grapefruit scrub- anti-oxidant, antiseptic, fights free radicals, super fruit, rich in vitamins, restores skin tone (great for oily and blemished skin too)
GIVE IT A TRY EVEN IF ITS AT HOME