Recently I met up with some lovely ladies I hadn’t seen in a while and as all of us like to / have to eat healthily we ended up at a healthy restaurant called – life cafe Hong Kong.
I ended up taking some photos so I could share them with you. Hope you can enjoy them and maybe recreate these recipes for yourself……..
- Basil pesto vegetable tower-capsicums, eggplants, courgette, vegetarian basil sundried tomato Sauce
- Mushroom pizza-assorted mushrooms and black truffle and arugula
- Vegetable pizza-Vegan gluten free with tomatoes and basil pesto
- Veggie hummus with dehydrated flax and linseed crackers
- Beetroot hummus – with pita bread
- Vegan gluten free burger-with sweet potato, red rice patty, side salad, tofunaise sauce
That’s all friends