Yet sometimes it can be hard to find the time, carrying out a hairmask at least once a week is important for your locks.
I used some natural ingredients mixed in with a natural made conditioner to make the mask.
What you need:
- 1 TBSP Good hair conditioner (Shea butter, olive oil based)
- 1 TBSP Natural honey
- Half a lemon (for blondes/highlighted hair only)
- 1/2 TBSP Apple cider vinegar (for oily, itchy roots)
- 1 TSP Almond oil
- A mixing bowl and brush
- Hair cap and hair tie
What to do:
- Mix all ingredients until smooth and thick
- Apply product to damp hair
- Tie up hair and put on a cap
- Leave on for at least 30 minutes or even overnight
- Wash out with shampoo and conditioner (make sure there is no residue left)
- Dry and style as usual
Enjoy your soft and renewed hair!
That’s all friends