First of all thank you to SeaSaltnLemon for nominating me for this award. Its always nice to get to know our fellow bloggers a little more as all our interests differ. Also I love her tagline “Accept the sting, reveal in the refreshment” Fantastic!
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions the nominator has provided
- Nominate 10 other bloggers
- Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of your nomination
Of all the un-romanticized mythical and supernatural creatures, un-romanticized, whose life would you prefer to live?
I would have to say a vampire.
What was the most recent book you’ve read that you’d give a 5 star rating to?
I must admit I don’t read too many novels but i do read lots of factual & self healing books, the latest ones I would recommend would be – Mindfulness on the go by Padraigh O’Morain & How to be happy by Liggy Webb. & Gut and Psychology Syndrome by Dr Natasha Campbell-McBride
What childhood superstition, if any, do you still believe in today?
I’m quite superstitious and believe a bit in Feng Shui so most of those rules and beliefs still apply today. i.e: cats, ladders, mirrors……
Describe yourself in three words.
Friendly, Organised, Opinionated
What came first, the phoenix or the flame? (lol told ya, Potterhead)
Sorry, no idea 🙂
Choose one, the lion, the witch, or the wardrobe? (lol, idk, sorry)
I don’t know….Witch……
What is your favorite thing about summer?
Sunglasses!! and getting a good tan!
What is the first thing you notice about a person?
Their teeth and smile. So keep your teeth clean !!
What is your absolute favorite “bad,” or “guilty pleasure” film? (mine is Grease II, yup the sequel, I love)
Titanic of course!
What attracted you to blogging?
Many things actually, I finally found and entered a bubble where I could express and share factors which are important to me and hopefully others to learn from.
So I now tag:
- With all my affection
- You, Me and Whatever
- Welcome to Jules Official Site
- A Tasty life
- FODMAP Journey
- Made from Beauty
- Contended Belly
- IBS Sisters
- Sisters Do Food
My 10 Questions to you:
- What is your go to recipe / meal that you like to make to impress someone?
- What are three things (beauty or nutrition related) you chuck in your bag as soon as you leave home?
- What is something you fear?
- Do you like to live by routine / schedule or not? and why?
- What are your essential vitamins you take daily? If you take any……
- Are you allergic or intolerant to anything?
- How many languages can you speak?
- Where do you imagine yourself in 5 years?
- Which country/place/city would you love to visit or visit again?
- Can you refer any books or documents regarding health that you would recommend?
Anyway that’s it guys, if I have not tagged you and you wish you complete my survey please feel free, looking forward to your answers.
That’s all friends