It’s been a while since a I last posted because I’m in Brazil on holiday and have been caught up in all the excitement and of course Jet lag!
Anyway I have been mesmerized by all the wonderful and different healthy superfoods and fresh plants I have finding, so watch out for my next post regarding what I have found.
To get to the point of this post, I have been eating lots of Açai in many forms, A) Shake B) Sorbet C) Açai bowl with fruits and nuts.
Unfortunately Açai products in Asia are very limited and very very expensive. So I’m basically stuffing myself here! (Although I take Açai and green tea capsules everyday as a booster too)
Facts about the Berry
- Grows in huge clusters in the Amazon rain forest
- Fruity red wine flavour
- One berry is around the same shape and colour as a dark red grape.
- High concentration of antioxidants
- It’s anti-ageing
- Boots immune system
- Great for heart health
- Good for digestion
- Naturally high in fatty acids
- High amount of amino acids
- High in vitamin C, A, B’s and E, calcium, magnesium, zinc and copper
- Promotes in healthy skin
- Can help irritation of the respiratory system
- Energy booster
- Can improve mental function
I mean do you NEED more reasons to eat this delicious fruit!! If you can get your hands on it go for it!!
That’s all friends