I came across this company called Spicebox organics recently and was very attracted to their products, they sell an array of health foods, nutritional ‘Tulsi’ teas and beauty care products which are all natural.
I was lucky enough to be given a lovely bar of cold processed soap to try out. As I have troubled skin I chose to try the lavender one.
(Ingredients: Olive, Coconut, Palm & Caster Oils, goats milk, essential oil, lavender herb)
Benefits of Lavender for your Skin:
- It’s an anti-sceptic & anti-fungal & anti-inflammatory (great for athletes foot /acne/burns/rashes/eczema, etc)
- Helps to heal scarring
- Increases blood flow and circulation
- Leaves you with glowing skin and can help with wrinkles too!
- Helps with bites & stings & even can be applied on to sunburnt skin
- Can help with dandruff and scalp issues
Apart from the calming scent it is very soft on the skin. When I used it, it did not leave a dry ‘normal soapy’ feeling on my skin. I also applied it also on my face and on my irritated skin and it was very calming and did not sting!
I would recommend using a clean sponge or a shower scrunchy to lather it up a bit as it then can go a longer way. You can even rub it on your scalp to help get rid of all that chemical build up (hairspray etc) we apply to our hair.
So why Goat’s Milk then?
- It’s very moisturising and naturally homogenized
- The PH balance of goats milk is very similar to ours so it will help keep our skin balanced
- It also contains an good array of good fats
These natural soaps come in several ‘lets say flavours’ which look very appealing. 😊😊😊
Anyway give it a try! I’m sure you will love it!
That’s all friends