If you are not into green juices or have had enough of them and want something sweeter. These smoothies are easy to make and are filled with nutrients. These 3 recipes are delicious and healthy.
I normally make enough for two large jars (leftovers can be frozen or refrigerated) and add lots of cinnamon to help lower blood sugar too!
1- (top left)
- Coconut milk
- Pineapple pieces
- Mango pieces
- Apricots pieces
- Some cinnamon
!! If you would like to make this one as a cocktail just add some rum!! 👍
I like to use frozen fruits so it ends up colder and thicker.
- Almond milk / nut milk
- Protein powder (sun worrier)- photo below (tablespoon)
- Matcha green tea powder (heaped teaspoon)
- Frozen berries (strawberry,blackberry, cranberry ,blueberry)
3- (bottom centre) – the beautiful coloured one
- Almond milk /nut milk
- Guavas (even guava juice)
- Frozen Blackberries
- Matcha green tea powder (no added sugar) (heaped teaspoon)
- Option to add some raw protein powder.
Let me know if you have any questions…
That’s all friends