So everyone must of heard of chia seeds by now, right? Here I show a unique and homemade idea that I like to now have constantly growing.
- Use a small (circular) dish
- Cover with wet unscented tissue paper (not kitchen roll-it will be too absorbent)
- Add on dried chia seeds and spread them out a bit
- Cover with a cheese cloth or thin towel
- Cover with a small bowl or saucepan lid (only cover for the first 2 days)
- Add sprinkles of water twice a day and keep out of the sun
- Within 6 days you will have a beautiful edible plant
They taste like cress or alfalfa sprouts and are full of nutrients! 🍃🍃
Remember there are also so many other things you can do will chia seeds like, chia pudding, add them into smoothies, make chia egg and more!
Don’t forget to check out Superfood Lab in Hong Kong, they have an array of delicious and nutritious products. Find them at: http://www.superfoodlab.com