It’s almost Christmas so here is a delicious gluten and dairy free healthy gravy/sauce with natural ingredients. There are no fillers or added sugars like found in the instant stuff! So do try it out.
This sauce tastes a mix between a bread sauce and gravy.
- 180g of Raw cashews
- Tsp Sea salt
- Tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 Tbsp Organic vegetable bouillon powder
- Tsp Pure garlic powder
- Tsp Pure onion powder
- Tsp Cracked black pepper
- Tbsp Nutritional yeast
- 200ml fresh Water
- Soak all the cashews in water for 1-2 hours
- Drain and rinse
- Add of the ingredients above into a blender
- Blend till smooth
- Transfer into a saucepan and heat up when ready to use
- Place into a beautiful gravy boat topped with some fresh rosemary
I used this sauce on roast dinner – of chicken with rosemary, spiced potatoes along with grilled mushrooms, tomatoes and green beans!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! ❄️❄️❄️
That’s all friends