An easy delicious and nutritious cookie. Which is gluten free, Paleo friendly, Low GI and vegan.
These cookies are crunchy on the outside yet soft inside, along with a sharp hit of peppermint and a hint of sweetness.
Ingredients: (Yields 12 cookies)
- 1 tsp Xantham gum & baking soda
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 150 ml melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt & nutmeg
- 50ml of organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp simply life organic peppermint extract
- Enjoy life dark chocolate chips (topping)
- Heat the oven to 140°c
- Combine the dry ingredients together
- Then mix in the wet ingredients
- The mixture should be a little dry
- Shape into rounds and place onto a baking sheet
- Add on the chocolate chips to the centre
- Bake for 8 minutes and let them cool down in the oven before removing.